HOSTING A FUNDRAISING EVENT AT WONDERLAND LANES
Hosting a fundraising event at Wonderland Lanes is a great way to raise money for your chosen cause. Here’s a brief outline of how they generally work.
- Events are typically scheduled in a 3 hour time block, on Saturday or Sunday from 1-4pm. Other options may be available upon request.
- Wonderland Lanes can accommodate up to 200 bowlers (40 lanes with 5 people per lane).
- The cost to your group is $10.00 per person for bowling, rental shoes, 2 slices of pizza and large soda for each person. We will provide the paper plates, napkins and cups. The pizza and pop will be served approximately half way through your event. (Due to Health Department regulations, outside food or beverages can not be brought into our center)
- Your organization decides how much you want to charge attendees and any funds collected over $10 goes to your organization.
- Additional funds can be generated in a variety of ways; conducting 50/50 raffles, selling tickets for door prizes or holding a silent auction are most commonly used.
- Fundraisers must be scheduled in advance. We recommend 6-8 weeks, to allow you ample time to promote your event. Promotion of the event is your responsibility. Upon request, will display your flyers at the front counter.
- A non-refundable deposit is required based on the number of lanes we reserve for you. The deposit of $5.00 per lane is due to confirm your scheduled date, and will be applied against the total amount due to Wonderland Lanes.
- Once an event is scheduled, it is important that you keep us notified of any significant changes in the number of attendees you expect. Additional lanes may not always be available at the last minute. Food for the event will be ordered and charged to your group based on your anticipated attendance numbers.
- Your organization will have access to the facility to set up or decorate prior to your start time. It is recommended that you have a representative from your group to man a registration/check in table at least 30 minutes prior to the start time. Allow more time for larger groups. You will also want to designate someone within your organization to conduct any raffles or drawings you have planned.
If you are interested in more information, or would like to discuss other ideas you might have for hosting a Fundraising Event at Wonderland Lanes, please contact David at 248-363-7131 or email email@example.com