Click here to contact us.
Two hour party package includes:
Bowling, shoe rental, 2 slices of pizza and a large soda per guest. A Birthday bowling pin for the guest of honor
$12.00 per person
We provide paper products for the pizza and pop.
Please bring your cake plates, forks, and any basic party supplies
Call in advance for reservations 248-363-7131
Minimum of 8 children
(if less there is an added charge)
BIRTHDAY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Birthday parties must be scheduled in advance. A $50 deposit (cash or credit card) is required for parties with 20 or more guests. If your guest count changes you must contact us the day before to assure we have adequate lanes reserved.
- The party package price of $12 per person includes bowling, rental shoes, 2 pieces of pizza and a large soda per guest. A birthday bowling pin will be given to the guest of honor.
- If requested, additional lanes will be held for parents/adult guests at standard open bowling rates.
- Parties are scheduled for 2 hours. Your guests will bowl first (for approximately 1 hour) and then we will deliver your food and beverage to your party area. At this time the lanes will be turned off.
- Parties will take place on the concourse unless the party room has been requested. Your party area will be available to you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
- We will provide paper goods for your pizza and pop. Please bring your own cake plates, forks and any basic party supplies or decorations. NO, glitter or confetti, please.
- We will assist you with getting your guests onto the lanes and then we will confirm and place your food order. At this time we will ask if you would like to order any additional food from our party menu for your non-bowling guests (Due to Health Department regulations, outside food or beverages can not be brought into our center).
- It is important that your party adhere to the time scheduled. Due to other scheduled events, we can not always accommodate parties that start or run late, nor can we provide a dedicated host/hostess for your group.